The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) offers interest-free payment plans to students and families for tuition and fees during summer, fall, and spring semesters. There is no payment plan for the winter term.
Semester Payment Plans
Payment plans allow students to pay their tuition and fees in monthly installments due on the 15th of each month. Payment plans during the fall and spring semesters consist of four payments each. The summer payment plan consists of three payments. A nonrefundable enrollment fee of $50 is charged to participate in the payment plan. Semester payment plans are available online through CASHNet.
Students can enroll in the CASHNet payment plan through Self-Service or parents/authorized payers may enroll by logging into CASHNet directly. Payment plans do not carry over from semester to semester. You must enroll in the payment plan at the beginning of each semester. More information about CASHNet and setting up authorized payers is available on the Payments Options and Manage Your Student Account sections of the SAIC website.
To enroll in a payment plan, please follow these steps:
- Students-Log into Self-Service.
Parents/Authorized Payers-Login at commerce.cashnet.com/saicpay.
- Click Financial Account.
- Click CASHNet to open CASHNet in a new tab or window.
- Click Payment Plans on the left menu.
- Click View payment plan options.
- Click Enroll in plan to review the plan, terms, and pay the $50 enrollment fee.
Auto Payment Plans
The auto payment plan is an optional compliment to conveniently manage your CASHNet payment plan. Immediately following enrollment of the payment plan, you will be prompted to enroll in auto pay if you wish. Simply select your preferred payment method and you will be automatically charged on the 15th of each payment plan month. Auto payment plans do not carry over from semester to semester. You must enroll in the auto payment plan at the beginning of each semester.
To enroll in auto pay, please do one of the following:
- Once enrolled in a payment plan, you may choose to sign up for auto pay at the end of your payment plan signup.
- Click on Set up auto pay under the Overview or Payment Plans tab to enroll in, or manage auto pay at any time for your payment plan.
|Summer||Payment Due Date|
|Fall||Payment Due Date|
|Spring||Payment Due Date|