New Student Deposits
In order to accept your admission and secure your place in our class, we require that admitted students pay a non-refundable $300 enrollment deposit. The deposit is not an extra fee, and will be applied toward your tuition charges.
Enrollment Deposit Deadlines
|Fall semester||May 1 (or date posted on your admissions letter)|
|Spring semester||December 15|
To make your enrollment deposit:
(SAIC recommends you use Firefox or Internet Explorer. Remember to turn off your pop up blocker)
- Visit saic.edu/students
- Click the Self-Service button under Quicklinks.
- Enter your login information. If you haven't yet activated your login (and SAIC email), you can do it at password.artic.edu. You will need your SAIC ID and birthdate.
- Click on Student Homepage in the top center of the page and go to the Financial Account section.
- Click on the Transact button to go to Transact. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. A new window showing Transact should appear.
- In Transact, click on Make a Payment in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click on Enrollment Deposit.
- Click on Enrollment Deposit-New Undergraduate Student $300 and follow the instructions.
Though online payment is the preferred method for paying your enrollment deposit, you may also send a check or money order to:
SAIC Undergraduate Admissions
36 S. Wabash, suite 1201
Chicago, IL 60603
Please include your 7-digit SAIC ID number in the memo line.