New Student Deposits
Once you've been admitted to a degree program at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC), you must submit a nonrefundable tuition deposit to mark your acceptance of the admissions offer.
|Fall semester||May 1 (or date posted on your admissions letter)|
|Spring semester||November 1|
(master's and certificate students)
You can pay your tuition deposit once you have been admitted to the school and have set up your ARTIC account. To make your tuition deposit once your ARTIC account is active:
- Visit saic.edu/selfservice
- Enter your login information.
If you haven't yet activated your login (and SAIC email), you can do it at password.artic.edu. You will need your SAIC ID and birthdate.
- Click on "Student Homepage" in the top center of the page and go to the "Financial Account" section.
- Click on the "CASHNet" button to go to CASHNet. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. A new window showing CASHNet should appear.
- In CASHNet, scroll down and click Enrollment Deposit-Degree Only.
- Click on New Undergraduate or New Graduate Student.
- Enter the term from the drop down menu and click Add to payment.
- Follow the prompts to complete checkout.
Though online payment is the preferred method for paying your tuition deposit, you may also send a check or money order to:
SAIC Undergraduate Admissions
36 S. Wabash, suite 1201
Chicago, IL 60603
Please include your 7-digit SAIC ID number in the memo line.