The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) Bulletin provides students with important information about programs of study, academic departments and programs, academic support programs, co-curricular programs and rules, regulations and policies of the school. We encourage you to review this document on a regular basis.
Enrollment and Registration
With approval from their department and under special circumstances, graduate students may petition the Graduate Dean for the permission to enroll in classes normally reserved for undergraduates.
- How to register for classes. Includes a step-by-step guide in presentation format.
- Waitlist general information. Please see the Student Quicklinks.
- How to set up a Waitlist. Please see Part IV's focus on "Future Swaps." In most cases the Future Swap better reflects a graduate student's Registration intentions than a direct Waitlist.
- General Registration Information. Includes an outline of key Registration dates, as well as other relevant information.
- Main Registration page. Contains useful links.