Faculty & Staff Only
Systems Status Check
Looking for Help?
The CRIT General Access Lab will be open with reduced capacity, but the CRIT Help Desk will maintain a virtual presence Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and staff are able to assist with technology needs and related questions. Any repairs, questions, and consultations will be initiated virtually. Contact CRIT via square.saic.edu, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 312.345.3535.
Faculty and Student Resources
- Email CRIT Help Desk
- Course Evaluations for Teachers
- Adobe Software Licensing How-To
- Self-Service Reprint and Refund Policy
- Student and Faculty VPN
- Student Self-Service Navigation
- Reset Your ARTIC Password
- Canvas FAQ/Faculty Training
- Office 365 Software Licensing How-To
- CASHnet Instructions
- SAIC Wi-Fi Configuration
- SAIC Square (Self-Service Tech Support)
Learning and Admin Tools
How To Guides
CRIT Contact Information
CRIT Help Desk
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Virtually and MacLean Center
112 S. Michigan Ave., suite 905
General Access (GA) Computer Lab
Operating with reduced capacity.
MacLean Center, 112 S. Michigan Ave., suite 901
SAIC Service Bureau
Sharp Building, 37 S. Wabash Ave., suite 1111
SAIC Advanced Output Center
Sullivan Center, 36 S. Wabash Ave., suite 1232
SAIC Print Services
Course Evaluations Help