Residential students will begin their ECPSI experience by moving into Jones Hall, 7 West Madison Street, on Sunday for Move In during the designated times listed below.
- Session 1: Sunday, June 18, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Session 2: Sunday, July 2, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Session 3: Sunday, July 16, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Session 4: Sunday, July 2, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Session 5: Sunday, July 30, 11:00am-3:00pm
Students may not move into the residence hall prior to the dates and times listed. Students arriving after the designated move-in time should notify Residence Life in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to move into Jones:
- During the move-in window, drive to State and Madison Streets (across from Target) to begin the check-in process.
- While wearing a mask, the student will exit the car to check in while the driver is directed to an unloading spot along Madison Street. The student should bring their government-issued photo ID and their cell phone.
- Carts and speed pack boxes will be available for use. Limited staff will be available to assist in unloading.
- Take all of your items to your room, returning any carts as quickly as possible.
- The driver will move the car to a permanent parking spot.
- Unpack your belongings.