High School Commuter Classes
Strengthen Your Commitment to Art and Design through the Early College Program (Ages 14-18)!
The Early College Program teaches you to think and create in a new world of visual communication and ever-changing technology, arming you with the creative problem-solving and entrepreneurial skills that prepare you to build an enriching life for yourself. All students in grades 9 through 12, ages 14–18, may register for noncredit. High school juniors and seniors have the option of enrolling for one college credit. ECP students receive college-level instruction from SAIC's professionally practicing faculty and access to state-of-the-art classrooms and student facilities.
What you can expect from our creative community:
• Ideas Matter Here—with us you have the freedom to explore new ideas that push boundaries.
• ECP Faculty—professional artists, designers, and scholars who are passionate mentors.
• Access to our Art Institute of Chicago Museum—the world's third-largest museum, recently voted the best museum in the world by TripAdvisor.
• Preparation—the skills you learn will help you in the classroom and as you start a portfolio of work should you be interested in pursuing art and design at the college level.
Register online or download the Early College Program registration form and return via:
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax to 312.629.6171
• Mail to Early College Program, 36 S. Wabash Avenue, Suite 1202, Chicago, IL 60603