Work at SAIC
Our world-class art and design college flourishes as a result of our passionate, talented staff and faculty––people who think creatively, drawing from their own unique experiences to forge fresh insights, innovative ideas, and ambitious goals for the future.
The Art Institute of Chicago is an equal opportunity, equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe in a culture that benefits from a wide range of experience, backgrounds, and career paths, and we encourage nontraditional candidates to apply. All faculty and staff must embrace the School’s commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable institution.
We strive to attract, engage, and grow with our talented staff and faculty.
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package*—including:
- 5+ weeks of paid time off
- paid holidays
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- generous parental, caregiver, and medical leave benefits
- competitive retirement plan (up to 9% employer contribution)
- tuition remission and Tuition Exchange Program
- employee discounts
- and complimentary general admission to participating cultural institutions
Whether you’re an external applicant or a current staff member, you can browse our current job openings.
If you are not currently employed by the Art Institute of Chicago, you’ll find a full list of open positions here. There you will also be able to:
- Search and apply for career opportunities now or in the future
- Create a new user account and profile
- Upload and save your résumé/cover letter to your account to use when applying to other positions in the future
If you are currently part of the staff or faculty, you can see open positions by logging in to PeopleSoft Self-Service with your user ID and password. This login info is the same as your institutional email username and password. Don’t have an ARTIC account or have forgotten it? Retrieve your login.
Click here for full-time, part-time and visiting faculty positions.
Please note: This communication is intended to provide only basic plan information—not all the details. For more detailed information, please refer to the appropriate Summary Plan Descriptions. Every attempt was made to make this communication as accurate as possible. However, if a discrepancy exists between this communication and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern.