The ARTICard can be used all over campus. Use it to scan in to campus buildings, unlock doors for classes or Work-Study, check out materials from the Flaxman library, and purchase items and services.
Meal plan funds can only be used in the on-campus cafés. ARTICash funds can be used at the following locations:
ARTICard Locations On Campus:
- The LeRoy Neiman Center Café (Sharp Building)
- MacLean Center Café
- 280 Café
- Service Bureau
- Advanced Output Center
- Media Centers
- Flaxman Library
- Academic Computer Labs
- Photography Department
- Digital Fabrication Studio
- Sullivan Fabrication Studio
- Wood/Metal Shop
- Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Print Services
- Material Source Locations
- The Art Institute of Chicago - Students receive complimentary admission to the museum during any semester in which they are enrolled. This benefit applies to the student only.
ARTICard Locations Off Campus:
- Barnes & Noble College Booksellers (1 E. Jackson St.)
- Blick Art Materials (1574 N. Kingsbury St)
- Bockwinkel's Food Market (corner of N. Stetson and E. South Water)
- Goddess and the Baker (33 S Wabash)*
* Not for purchase of alcohol, tobacco, or store gift cards
Please note that ARTICard can only be used for in-store purchases. It cannot be used for online ordering or delivery.
Questions? Contact the ARTICard Office at 312.629.9362 or email email@example.com.