Cohort I (2019-2020)
RE-TOOL 21: Art Preparation Skill Development Program is committed to working and developing its relationship with emerging and established professionals in the field of art preparation and handling in the city of Chicago and beyond.
- Jerome Acks, ADDS DONNA
- Anita Bhardwaj, Career and Professional Experience (CAPX)
- Jim Callahan and CeCi Callahan, MCM Fine Framing
- James Connolly, Roger Brown Study Collection
- Laura-Caroline, Johnson, DePaul Art Museum
- Ross Jordan, Jane Addams Hull House Museum
- Stan Kelin, Firecat Projects
- Roger Machin and Carmella Saraceno, Methods + Materials, Inc.
- Michelle Murphy, Artist, Professor
- Amavong Panya, NFA Space Contemporary Art + Exhibit Services, Inc.
- Michele Santiago, 21st Century Work Strategies
- Kate Schutta, Career and Professional Experience (CAPX)
- Lisa Stone, Roger Brown Study Collection
- Kate Weinstein, Carl & Marilynn Thoma Art Foundation