What Does Online Learning Look Like?
Be prepared to push your technical and conceptual skill sets. Bring your passions, and we’ll customize course content to help you develop your work. You will not be bored by spending hours in front of your computer screen—we promise!
We’ve designed our online courses to be an ideal mix of participating in real time faculty-led demos and lectures, working in your home studio, receiving one-on-one feedback from your instructors, and engaging with your peers.
- Online classes take place Sundays-Thursdays, January 10-21, 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Central Standard Time or Mondays-Fridays, January 11-22, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Korea Standard Time
- Each course will be taught by one of our acclaimed faculty members and a teaching assistant who currently resides in Korea.
- Each morning you’ll join your classmates and faculty in a virtual classroom for the day’s demonstration, lecture and/or assignment that you’ll be working on throughout the remainder of the day.
- Faculty will work to determine a one-on-one advising schedule to answer questions and provide you ongoing feedback as you work in a more self-driven way on your projects.
- Your faculty and teaching assistants will be readily available to answer your questions throughout the course, and keep you motivated and inspired as you dig into your projects from your home studio.
- You’ll be participating in critiques with the entire class.