SAIC Campus Tours
Take a live tour of our campus and residence halls led by current students, and ask any questions you have!
Virtual: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 4:00 pm CT
On-Campus: Daily, Monday - Friday at 12:00 noon CT. (Please plan to arrive by 11:30 a.m. CT for check-in.)
Capacity for on-campus tours is limited, advance registration is required.
We offer you the opportunity to meet with an admission counselor before or after our on-campus tours to have your portfolio reviewed, or just get more information about SAIC. Reservations are required due to a strict capacity limit. All guests must wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour.
Tour guests should arrive at the LeRoy Neiman Center at 37 S. Wabash, Chicago, IL, 60603 no later than 11:30 a.m. for noon tours. Tours typically last 45 minutes.
Our tours include the following:
- Campus buildings and facilities, including our Contemporary Practices department
- Admission to the Art Institute of Chicago museum
- Introduction to our downtown campus—wear comfortable shoes!
Group Tours—High School, Colleges, and Organizations
- Group tours are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m. or 4 p.m.
- Requests may be made for up to 10 total guests, including both students and chaperones
- SAIC campus tours are designed for high school groups, colleges, or organizations that support studying visual art and design at the college level
For groups requesting a group tour, please complete the group tour request form. You will receive an individual follow-up to your request.
For any questions, please contact Tiffany Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.232.7242.
Join graduate admissions staff for a tour of SAIC's campus. We will be showing you around the graduate departments and answering any questions you may have.
Virtual: Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m. CT
On-Campus: Fridays at 1:30 p.m. CT (Please plan to arrive by 1:15 p.m. CT for check-in.)