As a graduate student at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC), you will focus, study intensively, and learn from some of the most renowned faculty in the world. You will develop professional friendships and mentor relationships that will influence you for decades to come. You will have the opportunity to cross boundaries between disciplines. A course in photography could help you to see architecture more clearly. Or an art history seminar could expose you to the alternative peer perspectives of an artist, curator, or therapist. What will this type of education prepare you to do? Because we provide you with a context, awareness, and understanding much greater than any single-discipline approach could provide, your work will grow, your ability to adapt and succeed in today’s world will be confirmed, and you will become a fuller person for the experience.
Learn more about our graduate degree programs by visiting the links below.
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Architecture with an Emphasis in Interior Architecture
- Master of Arts in Arts Administration and Policy
- Master of Arts in Art Education
- Master of Arts in Art Therapy and Counseling
- Master of Arts in Modern and Contemporary Art History
- Master of Arts in New Arts Journalism
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Visual and Critical Studies
- Master of Design in Designed Objects
- Master of Design in Fashion, Body and Garment
- Master of Fine Arts in Writing
- Master of Science in Historic Preservation
- Dual Degree: MA in Arts Administration & Policy & MA in Modern and Contemporary Art History