Conversations at the Edge
- Current Schedule
- Concrete Parlay: An Evening with Fern Silva
- Fire is a Fact: An Evening with Karen Yasinsky
- Archives in Progress: An Evening with Darko Fritz
- Wavelengths: in the blink of an eye
- L.A. Rebellion
- Spin/Verso/Contour: An Evening with Hannes Schüpbach
- An Evening with Rosa Barba
Welcome to CATE's Spring 2013 Season
Organized by the Department of Film, Video, New Media, and Animation in collaboration with the Gene Siskel Film Center and the Video Data Bank, Conversations at the Edge (CATE) is a dynamic weekly series of screenings, artist talks, and performances by some of the most compelling media artists of yesterday and today.
Programs take place Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. at the Gene Siskel Film Center (164 N. State St.) unless otherwise noted. Full schedule and program descriptions are above.
Any person with a disability who would like to request an accommodation for this program should contact the Disability and Learning Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.499.4278 as soon as possible to allow adequate time to make proper arrangements.