In order to determine how your past credits will transfer, request that all applicable transcripts be sent to us. 

You may send us “unofficial” transcripts for counseling purposes so that we can give you an idea of what will transfer and what your standing will be at SAIC. In order to receive credit for those courses, we will need an official, sealed copy of your transcript from your college or university’s registrar.

You will need to submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended along with an official copy of your high school or GED transcript.  

Transcripts should be mailed to:

School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Undergraduate Admissions
36 S. Wabash Ave., suite 1201
Chicago, IL 60603

If your high school diploma(s), certificate(s), or transcript(s) are in a language other than English, please include officially translated transcripts.