Payment and Your Student Account: New Student Deposits
Once you've been admitted to a degree program at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC), you must to submit a nonrefundable tuition deposit to mark your acceptance of the admissions offer.
|Fall semester||April 1 (or date posted on your admissions letter)|
|Spring semester||November 1|
(master's and certificate students)
You can pay your tuition deposit once you have been admitted to the school and have set up your ARTIC account. To make your tuition deposit once your ARTIC account is active:
- Sign in to SAIC Self-Service via the SAIC Portal.
- Re-enter your login information
Under My Account:
- Click CASHNet > payments > set-up authorized users link
- Click make a payment or ARTICard Deposit link
- Click Enrollment Deposit link