Adult Programs: Certificate Programs
Adult Continuing Education noncredit certificates at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago offer unique learning opportunities for adult students interested in pursuing an education in contemporary art and design. Students enroll in noncredit certificates to explore a field of interest or prepare for further study to earn a degree or other credit-based credential to achieve personal or professional goals.
Certificates are offered in the following areas:
- Certificate in Studio Art and Design
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Web Design
Certificate students are charged a one-time application fee and pay the same tuition for ACE classes as noncertificate students.
To apply for a noncredit certificate program:
- Download and complete the Adult Continuing Education Registration Form PDF
- Upload the completed form to www.saicscholarships.slideroom.com under the "Noncredit Adult Continuing Education Certificate Application" program.
- Complete the additional required information fields in SlideRoom
- Pay the non-refundable $80 fee due at the time of application in SlideRoom
If you are unable to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com or 312.629.6170.
Note: Applications are accepted and processed in fall and spring during the open registration period and prior to the start of the semester.
Note: The Adult Continuing Education program does not provide job placement or internship services for its students, including those enrolled in noncredit certificates. However your coursework will provide you with opportunities to network with instructors and peers, many of whom are working professionals.