Registration for Spring Adult Continuing Education Courses is Now Open!
Registration for Summer Adult Continuing Education Courses Opens March 11 for Certificate Students and March 18 to the Public.
NEW: Register online or download the Adult Continuing Education Non-Credit Registration Form [PDF] and do one of the following:
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to 312.629.6171
- Drop it off at 36 South Wabash Avenue, Suite 1201, Chicago, IL 60603
Noncredit courses in the Adult Continuing Education program are conveniently offered evenings and weekends during our ten-week fall and spring semesters, and one-week, five-week, and ten-week summer sessions. We also offer short format courses that are offered at a discounted tuition rate.
Classes are held in SAIC’s studios and labs where students have access to a wide variety of facilities and resources.
Featured Spring 2019 Classes:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- lntroduction to Interior Design
- Contemporary Lebanese Art
- Fashion Illustration
- Studio: Surface, Space, Time
- Flat to Form: From 2D to 3D
- Narrative in Acrylic
- Intermediate Typography
- Interpreting Masterworks
- NEW! Painting for Designers
- Portrait Photography
- Experiments in Writing
- Intro to HTML and CSS-online
- Nature in the Sketchbook, in the Garden, in the Museum