The MakeWork Showcase is the art school version of business plan presentations. If you are an SAIC student or alum you are eligible to apply for a spot in the MakeWork Showcase where you can win up to $10,000.
The application deadline for the MakeWork Showcase is December 21.
To apply, submit the following items via email to SAICMakeWork@saic.edu.
1. Completed Creative Canvas. The Creative Canvas is a quick and easy way to describe your vision for your business. If you have questions about how to fill it out, come a coaching session on December 11. Download the Creative Canvas.
2. Link to the 90 second video that describes who you are, your creative business or practice and how you plan to sustain it, and how the MakeWork Award will help you launch. We want to see you and your work in the video. Upload your video to Youtube, unlisted without a password, and send the link with your other application materials.
Submit your application for the MakeWork Showcase to SAICMakeWork@saic.edu by Friday, December 21.
Please include your name as the subject line in your submission email.
Prepare for the MakeWork Showcase
- Connect with MakeWork online. Be sure to get on the MakeWork email list by emailing SAICMakeWork@saic.edu and check for MakeWork updates and events. Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Join us for the MakeWorkshops starting October 15
- Participate in the CAPX Expert Exchange on Fridays.
- Continue to MakeWork!
RSVP on SAIC Compass
Sign in to SAIC Compass with your existing login or create a new account. Find the full lineup of MakeWorkshops under Events and register for individual workshops.
Sign up for Expert Exchange and Creative Canvas workshops through CAPX to start getting personal feedback on how to sustain a creative life after SAIC.