Computer Resources & Information Technologies: Adobe Creative Cloud for SAIC Community
Adobe Creative Cloud is available to all full-time SAIC students, faculty and staff. Follow the instructions below to get up and running with Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud is available to download at this link. If the download does not start immediately once arriving at this page, you can restart the download.
- Once the Creative Cloud Installer downloads, open the installer file and follow the instructions to open the installer. At some point you may be asked to verify this file since it was downloaded from the internet.
- Once the installer opens you should see a window that looks like this and it will ask you sign in. You should only type "saic.edu" in the email address field and not your full email address. Then select Continue.
- You will then be prompted to enter your SAIC username and password. This is the same username and password you use for your SAIC email, Canvas and Peoplesoft Self-Service. Then select Login.
- Select Start Installing. The Adobe CC Desktop app will begin to install.
- Once the Adobe CC Desktop app has finished installing you can then select the Adobe CC applications you would like to install by selecting the Install button next to those applications.
If you have any questions, feel free to call the CRIT Help Desk at 312.345.3535 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRIT Help Desk
MC 905 (112 S. Michigan Ave.)
SP 401 (37 S. Wabash Ave.)
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.