Brent is Vice President and Senior Healthcare Planner in the Chicago office of CannonDesign with over 35 years of healthcare experience. He has delivered planning & design solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and the Middle East contributing effective solutions on several AIA award-wining healthcare projects. His passion and vision for advancing society and the profession are supported by his integrity, process agility and empathy. Brent is a registered architect in Indiana, New York, and Iowa. He holds Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design degrees with a Minor in Philosophy from Ball State University.
Representative Project Experience:
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, Lake Forest, IL: Master Facility Plan
- Children’s Wisconsin, Wauwatosa, WI: Emergency Department Planning & Various Feasibility Studies
- McLaren Greater Lansing, Lansing, MI: Replacement Hospital: Planning and Programming
- HealthQuest, Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Poughkeepsie, NY: Planning & Programming
- Catholic Health System, Buffalo, NY: (5 campus) Master Planning & Various Feasibility Studies
- Louisville VA Medical Center, Louisville, KY: Master Facility Plan
- Department of Veterans Affairs, CARES II Business Plans, (18 campuses) Master Plans & Software Development
Disclaimer: All work represents the views of the INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS & AUTHORS who created them, and are not those of the school or museum of the Art Institute.