Visitors to Academic Buildings
- Event capacity limits that were implemented due to COVID-19, including restrictions on the number of community members and external visitors, are lifted.
- Students, faculty, and staff may sign in up to three visitors at one time in all academic buildings. Students and employees must escort their visitor(s) at all times. Hosts are responsible for the conduct of their visitors.
- Visitors are prohibited when the building is closed.
- Alums have access to campus buildings during normal business hours and no longer need to be signed in as guests.
Visitors to Residence Halls
- Students living in the residence halls may sign in up to three visitors at one time in the residence halls. Residents must escort their visitor(s) at all times. Students living in the residence halls will be allowed to check in overnight guests. Residents must have verbal permission from their roommate(s) before a visitor or overnight guest is allowed in their room.
- Any current SAIC on-campus resident may use their ARTICard to scan in at Jones Hall or the 162 Residences. As always, only Buckingham residents may access that building. Face masks are optional in residence halls.
Visitors to SAIC Galleries
- SAIC Galleries has returned to its pre-pandemic capacity limitations—no limit to the number of non-SAIC community members allowed—and visits no longer require reservations.
- Face masks are optional in the SAIC Galleries.
- Tour groups may include people from more than one family but not more than 10 visitors in total.
Visitors to the Gene Siskel Film Center
- The Gene Siskel Film Center (GSFC) has returned to its pre-pandemic capacity limitations.
- Face masks are optional in GSFC.