Living in the residence halls offers many advantages ranging from its close proximity to campus to its community of more than 800 artists, designers, and scholars, to awesome facilities that include a 24-hour studio space and gallery space. And do not forget the convenience of making a single bill payment versus the multiple bills covering rent and utilities that off-campus students have to manage.
Housing Renewal: Sign up for the waitlist
Living in the residence halls offers many advantages ranging from its close proximity to campus, to its strong community of more than 800 artists, designers, & scholars, to awesome facilities that includes 24hr studio space and gallery space! And don’t forget the convenience of making a single bill payment versus the multiple bills covering rent and utilities that off-campus students have to manage.
We hope to have you join us on campus for the 2020-2021 academic year. Follow these quick, easy steps below to secure your space in the Residence Halls, including your meal plan, for the 2020-2021 academic year.
1. Current SAIC students may apply to be added to the waitlist
Please visit the housing portal to complete the housing application for Fall 2020. You will need to submit a prepayment and electronically sign the contract.
2. Submit the required $550.00 prepayment.
A prepayment is required to secure your housing and meal plan for the 2020-2021 academic year. You will need to pay this fee before you are allowed to select a room. You may pay online or provide a check. More information on how to make a prepayment is available below. If you are not given housing, due to the waitlist, you will receive the prepayment credited back to your student account.
As you think about what type of space you are looking for, please note that some rooms will not be available. These rooms are not available for several reasons including, but not limited to, temporary triple rooms, ADA accessible rooms, Specialty Program rooms, etc. Room layouts are available for viewing.
Submitting your Housing Pre-Payment
There are two ways to submit your housing pre-payment of $550.
Students may pay the prepayment via electronic check or credit card online. To pay online, follow the steps outlined below:
- You must use GET CONNECTED to gain access to SAIC online payments here.
- Once connected, go to the SAIC Student Page. Click on "Self-Service" under Quick Links.
- Login to SAIC Self-Service. You will use the log-in information created through the GET CONNECTED process.
- Once logged-in, click Financial Account.
- Next, click the CASHNET button.
- Then, click Make a Payment.
- Next, click Make a payment or ARTICard deposit.
- On the next screen, click Housing Prepayment.
- Enter $550.00 as the total amount of the payment. In order for your prepayment to be accepted, it must be the full amount of $550.00.
- Select Fall 2020 for the term.
- Click Add to Shopping Cart and follow the instructions to pay via credit card.
Via Check or Money Order
If you prefer to mail a check or money order, you may send it to the address below. Please make the $550 housing prepayment payable to SAIC. Our office is not able to accept checks that are made payable to anything besides SAIC.