- Annual Financial Aid Instructions
- FAFSA FSA ID Tips for Parents [VIDEO]
- 2022-23 FAFSA Application - English
- 2022-23 FAFSA Application - Spanish
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA - English [VIDEO]
- 2022-23 Undergraduate Financial Aid Award Guide and Instructions
- 2022-23 Graduate and Post-Bacc Aid Award Guide and Instructions
- Financial Aid Estimate or Actual Adjustment Request
- Summer 2022 Financial Aid Application
Forms and Guides
Below you will find links to the forms and informational guides needed to apply for financial aid, verify eligibility, and figure your costs for both the 2021-22 academic year and the 2022-23 academic year.
Verification or any other completed forms/documents should be electronically submitted to Student Financial Services through MappingXpress for security purposes.
Do not email sensitive documents with personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, birthdates etc. Full details at saic.edu/sfsdocsubmit.