Summer Middle School Program (Ages 10-13) Registration is Now Open!
One- and two-week sessions
Our camps are designed to allow students to focus on their interests, learn new skills, and bring their ideas to life. We offer course subjects, facilities, and resources not available to young creators anywhere else in the Chicagoland area. One and two-week Middle School Program camps meet Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Summer 2020 Session Dates:
What Makes our Middle School Program Special:
• Students are able to dig deeply in their areas of interest. Each course provides an immersive experience that teaches young makers both conceptual and technical skills, while allowing them the freedom to explore and innovate.
• Our museum, the Art Institute of Chicago, is an integral part of students’ experiences. Be prepared to have your child teach you about their favorite pieces in our collection!
• We don’t stay inside our classrooms all day, because we believe being active fuels imagination. Students are out exploring the city’s architecture, finding treasures at thrift shops, or finding inspiration at Millennium Park.
• Our faculty are not only amazing mentors and teachers, but have robust artistic practices themselves. Safety is always our top priority — each class has two instructors and two classroom assistants, allowing for a 7 to 1 student-to-adult ratio.
• Our courses are great ways to make new friends who share similar interests.
Register online or download the Middle School Program registration form and return via:
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax to 312.629.6171
• Drop it off in person at 36 S. Wabash Avenue, Suite 1202, Chicago, IL 60603