Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Multicultural Affairs
Multicultural Affairs within the Office of Student Affairs continues this work in cultivating an inclusive, and supportive community through campus events, campus-wide education, and in the support of the 20+ affinity- or identity-related groups at SAIC. Multicultural Affairs is a consistent resource for advocacy, and support for communities especially those that are underrepresented. In this regard, Multicultural Affairs shares dialogue with students to provide support on issues including but not limited to inclusivity, representation, equity, and empowerment.
Multicultural Affairs can help students adjust to life as an Artist, living and working with a community of artists, in Chicago. Multicultural Affairs understands that through connections with other artists, students will find their experience and their practice enriched.
- If you have ideas, questions, or would like to discuss programs that provide education and learning about diversity, equity, and inclusion
- If you have an idea about an initiative that will address diversity, inclusivity, and equity at SAIC within our spaces and our community
- If you have an idea about an event that addresses inclusivity, and community-building and learning
- If you’d like to learn about ways to get involved with identity-based groups on- or off-campus
- If you’d like to connect with other students who have similar or shared experiences
- If you’re looking for the spaces where you find belonging
For more information, visit the Multicultural Affairs Web site.