< Communications Home
Marketing and Advertising
Media and Public Relations
Graphic Design and Print
Web, Portal and Online Media
Enewsletters and Broadcasts
Photography and Video
Brand Guidelines and Templates
Staff Contact Info
Job Request (NOTE: In order to save this form with your entered data, you must use Acrobat Reader instead of Apple Preview.)
Business Card Request
Blog Request Form
Photo, Video, and Podcast Release
Web Gallery Submission
Web Profile Submission
Project Webspace Request
Email Broadcast Policy
Domain Name Policy
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
SAIC's Communications team manages the strategies that support and enhance the SAIC’s overarching brand and mission, as well a specific marketing campaigns and co-branding opportunities for discrete program, events, and school recruitment.
- Developing creative concepts for campaigns
- Creating paid advertising campaigns and promotional strategies for academic programs and events
- Producing and writing ads in different formats, specs, and media (print, online, radio, television, and outdoor)
- Use of social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin as marketing and community building tools
- Measure effectiveness of ads by tracking/tagging specific pages on website
- Search engine optimization to increase awareness of SAIC's website and online initiatives
Marketing and Advertising Job Requests
See the Job Request webpage for detailed informaton regarding how to submit your marketing and advertising related request.
return to top
SAIC on Facebook and Twitter
SAIC has an SAIC Events and News Fan Page on Facebook where we will be including promotion and reminders about our events and newsworthy items. Please note that public events sent to us can also be posted on this fan page. In additon, these sites are also used to develop community among SAIC's internal and external constituencies.
Become a fan at http://www.facebook.com/saic.events
We are also "tweeting" SAIC News and Events on Twitter! This is a great way to get quick info regarding SAIC related events, exhibitions, lectures, screenings, readings and more.
Follow us on Twitter - visit http://twitter.com/saic_news
What is Twitter? Visit http://twitter.com/
Planning to create a Facebook fan page or group for your department?
All SAIC departments must follow SAIC's Facebook Guidelines when setting up a Facebook fan page or group.
Questions? Please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
return to top