Payment and Your Student Account: Manage Your Student Account
- View your student account (and financial aid if applicable)
- Request a statement of your tuition and fees account under Account Activity. This request sends a PDF statement of the last 365 days to your SAIC email account
- View your To Do List of outstanding financial items or tasks (if applicable) you may need to submit or do
- View Holds for enrollment and services due to a past due balance or other reasons
While in SAIC Self-Service, you may also access CASHNet to use electronic payment and refund options such as:
- Make an online credit card or ACH (electronic check) payment
- Set up a payment plan by semester (re-enroll each new semester)
- Set up auto payment by semester (re-enroll each new semester)
- Enroll in eRefunds (direct deposit advances and refunds to your bank account)
- Enroll others (parents, guardians, etc.) as authorized users so that they may also access CASHNet. This is done by creating an authorized user login for them and providing them with a direct Internet address to CASHNet (instead of SAIC Self-Service).
Setting up an Authorized User in CASHNet
- Log into SAIC Self-Service and go to the finances section to go to CASHNet.
- To set up an authorized user account in CASHNet, go to Parent Pins and click Add New. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the authorized user registration.
- You will need to share with your authorized user:
- Authorized User Name
- Web link: commerce.cashnet.com/saicpay
Authorized users have direct access to CASHNet, and do not use SAIC Self-Service.