Manage Your Student Account
SAIC Self-Service and CASHNet
You can take care of your student account business online by accessing SAIC Self-Service and doing a variety of tasks such as:
- Your Student Account and Financial Aid - View your student account (and financial aid if applicable)
- Statement of Your Account - Request a statement of your tuition and fees account by clicking on Account Inquiry & Statement of Account Request in the Finances section. This request sends a PDF statement of the last 365 days to your SAIC email account
- Your To Do List - View your To Do List of outstanding financial items or tasks (if applicable) you may need to submit or do
- Holds - View Holds for enrollment and services due to a past due balance or other reasons
- Student Employment Work Authorizations - Approve Student Employment Work Authorization if you have offered a student employment job and access past Work Authorizations for previous jobs
- Student Employment Earning Reports - Run Earnings Reports to see your total earnings to date for your student employment jobs or per semester
While in SAIC Self-Service, you may also access CASHNet to use electronic payment and refund options such as:
- Electronic Payments - Make an online wire transfer, credit card or ACH (electronic check) payment
- Payment Plans - Set up a payment plan by semester (re-enroll each new semester)
- Auto Pay - Set up auto payment by semester (re-enroll each new semester)
- eRefund - Enroll in eRefunds (direct deposit advances and refunds to your bank account)
- Authorized Users - Enroll others (parents, guardians, etc.) as authorized users so that they may also access CASHNet. This is done by creating an authorized user login for them and providing them with a direct Internet address to CASHNet (instead of SAIC Self-Service).
Setting up an Authorized User in CASHNet
- Log into SAIC Self-Service and go to the finances section to go to CASHNet.
- To set up an authorized user account in CASHNet, go to Parent Pins and click Add New. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the authorized user registration.
- You will need to share with your authorized user:
- Authorized User Name
- Web link: commerce.cashnet.com/saicpay
Authorized users have direct access to CASHNet, and do not use SAIC Self-Service.