Manage Your Student Account
Self-Service and CASHNet
You can take care of your student account business online by accessing Self-Service and doing a variety of tasks such as:
- Your Student Account and Financial Aid - View your student account (and financial aid if applicable)
- Statement of Your Account - Request a statement of your tuition and fees account by clicking on the Financial Account tile. Then click on the Statement of Accounts button. This request sends a PDF statement of the last 365 days to your SAIC email.
- Your Tasks - View your Tasks (or things to do) of outstanding financial items you may need to submit or complete. (if applicable)
- Holds - View Holds for enrollment and services due to a past due balances or other reasons
- Student Employment Work Authorizations - Approve Student Employment Work Authorization if you have been offered a student employment job and access past Work Authorizations for previous jobs. Click on the Other Services tile and click Student Work Authorizations.
- Student Employment Earning Reports - Run Earnings Reports to see your total earnings to date for your student employment jobs or per semester. Click on the Other Services Non-Mobile tile and click Earning Reports.
While in Self-Service, you may also access CASHNet to use electronic payment and refund options. To access CASHNet click on the Financial Account tile and then CASHNet.
- Electronic Payments - Make an online wire transfer, credit card or ACH (electronic check) payment
- Payment Plans - Set up a payment plan by semester (re-enroll each new semester)
- Auto Pay - Set up auto payment by semester (re-enroll each new semester)
- eRefund - Enroll in eRefunds (direct deposit advances and refunds to your bank account)
- Authorized Users - Enroll others (parents, guardians, etc.) as authorized users so that they may also access CASHNet. This is done by creating an authorized user login for them and providing them with a direct Internet address to CASHNet (instead of Self-Service).
Setting up an Authorized User in CASHNet
- Log into Self-Service and click on the Financial Account tile and click CASHNet.
- To set up an authorized user account in CASHNet, click Add New. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the authorized user registration.
- You will need to share with your authorized user:
- Authorized User Name
- Web link: commerce.cashnet.com/saicpay
Authorized users have direct access to CASHNet, and do not use Self-Service.