Wellness Center: Consultation and Outreach Programs
Counseling Services staff is available to SAIC faculty, staff, students, and parents for consultations. Each year Counseling Services maintains an active consultative role to the SAIC community through individual consultations and ongoing consultative relationships.
Consultation topics often include:
- Emotional, psychological, or other health issues affecting academic performance
- Coping with mental health disorders
- Adjustment to major life transitions
- Responding to others’ distressing behavior
- Population-specific topics: international students stress and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning student needs
To schedule a consultation, call 312.499.4271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Outreach programs offered by Counseling Services may focus on a variety of topics. The programs emerge out of joint interests of the SAIC community and the Counseling Services staff. Our offerings change depending on SAIC community needs and are available on request.