Housing and Residence Life: Housing Renewal
Reserve your space for 2013–14
Living in the residence halls offers many advantages ranging from its close proximity to campus, to its strong community of more than 700 artists, designers, and scholars, to awesome facilities that include 24-hour studio space and gallery space. And don’t forget the convenience of making a single bill payment versus the multiple bills covering rent and utilities that off-campus students have to manage.
The deadline for returning students to apply for 2013–2014 housing renewal has passed. If you are interested in returning to campus for the 2013–2014 academic year, please contact the Residence Life office at 312.629.6870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2013–14 Housing Rates
|Meal Plan Rate||Academic Year Rate||Total|
|Small Single Rooms||$1,000||$11,200||$12,200|
Staying with SAIC this summer is a great opportunity to be close to classes and seasonal Chicago fun. We have affordable options for 3 week and 6 week classes as well as the entire summer. If you are interested in summer 2013 housing, click here.
Submitting your Housing Pre-Payment
There are two ways to submit your housing pre-payment of $550.
- Check or Money Order
You can mail a check or money order, payable to SAIC, to:
Residence Life, Suite 1203
36 S. Wabash Ave., suite 1203
Chicago, IL 60603
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
Students may pay the prepayment via electronic check or credit card online. To pay online, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to SAIC Self-Service.
- Once logged-in, click "Account Inquiry".
- Then click "Make a Payment".
- Next, click "Make a payment or ARTICard deposit".
- On the next screen, click "Housing Prepayment".
- Enter $550.00 as the total amount of the payment. In order for your prepayment to be accepted, it must be the full amount of $550.00.
- Select "Fall 2013" for the term.
- Click "Add to Shopping Cart" and continue following the instructions to pay via credit card. Please note that VISA is not accepted.