Academic Advising: Degree Requirements
SAIC’s degrees and departments offer a rich curriculum that allows for interdisciplinary study. While many students choose to focus on a specific discipline, others choose to build a hybrid practice that combines many areas of interest.
Following the completion of Contemporary Practices courses, undergraduate students develop an individualized curriculum within their degree path. Academic Advising will help you customize an education tailored to your creative goals.
Undergraduate Degrees Offered at SAIC
Graduate Degrees Offered at SAIC
- Master of Arts in Arts Administration and Policy
- Master of Arts in Art Education
- Master of Arts in Art Therapy and Counseling
- Master of Arts in Modern and Contemporary Art History
- Master of Arts in New Journalism
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Fine Arts in Studio
- Master of Science in Historic Preservation
- Low-Residency Master of Fine Arts
- Dual Degree: MA in Arts Administration & Policy and MA in Modern & Contemporary Art History