SAIC Features Food for Thought as its Campus Food Vendor
Food for Thought is a Chicagoland, regional company that has been locally owned and in business since 1983, which includes several colleges and cultural institutions among its numerous locations. Food for Thought is proud to be a female and minority owned company.
With todays ever-changing dietary needs, Food for Thought is also dedicated to promoting sustainable and healthy eating, while showcasing organic, fair trade and local ingredients. The company meets SAIC's requirement of offering plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. They offer reasonable pricing on their items with energetic service.
Food for Thought features the following certifications:
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council (CMSDC)
- Gay Wedding Institute (GWI)
- Green Seal Certified
- Green Chicago Restaurant Coalition Certified