Bachelor of Arts in Visual and Critical Studies
Bachelor of Interior Architecture
Bachelor of Fine Arts
BFA with Emphasis in Art Education
BFA with Emphasis in Art History, Theory and Criticism
BFA with Emphasis in Writing
Consecutive Degree Option for BFA and BA in Visual and Critical Studies
Master of Architecture
Master of Architecture with Emphasis in Interior Architecture
Master of Arts in Arts Administration and Policy
Master of Arts in Art Education
Master of Arts in Art Therapy
Master of Arts in Modern Art History, Theory and Criticism
Master of Arts in New Arts Journalism
Master of Arts in Teaching
Master of Arts in Visual and Critical Studies
Master of Design in Designed Objects
Master of Design in Fashion, Body and Garment
Master of Fine Arts in Studio
Master of Fine Arts in Writing
Master of Science in Historic Preservation
Certificate in Historic Preservation
Year of Graduation
1. A Co-op internship is for course credit and you have to pay tuition.
2. What is the primary focus of the Co-op Program?
Real world professional experience
A, B & C
3. After completing this orientation and passing the quiz, the next step is to make an appointment with a Co-op Advisor.
4. What do you do after you have accepted an internship?
Start working on your internship right away
Register with the co-op office, fill out work-study paperwork (if applicable), attend the initial seminar and start working
Nothing, your employer will take care of it
5. It is guaranteed that you will receive an internship offer.
6. What precautions do you need to take in order to remain a full-time student, in case you do not receive an internship offer?
Register for at least 12 credits, attend class regularly, and then drop a class if you get a co-op internship.
Register for at least 12 credits, and then drop a class if you get a co-op internship.
Wait until the Co-op add/drop to add another class.
7. What is the deadline for registering for Co-op?
It is one week before the regular add/drop deadline.
It is one week after the regular add/drop deadline.
8. It is possible to register for Co-op after the Co-op Add/drop deadline?
9. Your Co-op Faculty Advisor is important to your internship and to receiving course credit.
10. How can you be a great intern?
Be professional and take initiative
Keep concerns about your internship to yourself
Wait for tasks to be handed to you and read while you wait
Do not ask questions when you don’t understand a project
11. You have no other requirements other than completing your internship hours to gain course credit.
12. List the requirements for receiving credit.
13. When you go for an interview you should dress your best, and bring interview questions and extra copies of your résumé.