Application for Summer Housing for Non-Degree Seeking Students
Thank you for your interest in SAIC housing! The following form is for Non-Degree Seeking Students (Students-at-Large). Below are the steps to successfully secure SAIC summer housing as a non-degree seeking student.
- Submit a completed Student-At-Large (SAL) Registration Form and tuition payment to Registration and Records. Registration is accepted by fax (312.629.6701), in person (36 South Wabash Avenue, suite 1210), and by mail (36 South Wabash Avenue, suite 1210, Chicago, IL 60603) on a first come, first served basis.
- Once you have received your registration confirmation via email, activate your ARTIC account.
- Complete the form below, select SUBMIT REQUEST.
- Complete your summer housing application using your ARTIC account login. After you complete the form below, you will receive communication from a Residence Life staff member with details regarding the summer housing application.
If you are a degree-seeking student looking to live in SAIC housing this summer, please visit our Summer Housing Information page. A degree seeking student is a student currently enrolled at SAIC pursuing a bachelor's of master's degree. If you are unsure whether you should apply as a degree-seeking student or a Continuing Studies student, contact Continuing Studies at 312.629.6170.
* denotes required information