Financial Aid: Student Timesheet
Effective July 1, 2012
This timesheet should be used to document hours that need to be updated in ARTICtime by the student's supervisor. After completing and signing this documents, submit it to your supervisor. They will use this as documentation to update your records in ARTICtime.
Before you download this form please read this important note:
In order to to complete the Electronic Timesheet fillable PDF form, you will need to use Acrobat Reader. It will not work if you are using Preview on a Mac. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your computer please click on the button below to download this free software to your computer. If your computer defaults to using Preview on a Mac please update your default setting OR be sure to download the form and then open it in Acrobat Reader.
1. Click on the link below to download the PDF file and open it with Acrobat Reader. Students using a laptop purchased through the SAIC Laptop Recommendation should already have Adobe Acrobat Pro installed.
2. Complete "In" and "Out"
3. Complete and sign entire timesheet.
4. Submit this timesheet to your supervisor no later than 10:00 a.m. on the Monday following each pay period. Keep a copy for your records.
5. Total hours should be reported in quarter hour increments.
6. Supervisors are responsible for these records and should keep this timesheet as documentation of ARTICtime change/corrections to a student's record. This timesheet and any other forms of supporting documents of a student's timesheet changes are subject to audits.
Download SAIC Electronic Timesheet* [version: July 17, 2012]
(* click to download above PDF onto your computer then open it with Acrobat Reader, please always make sure to download the latest version from this page as the form will be updated from time to time)