Financial Aid: SALT Financial Literacy
Financial Literacy with SALT
SAIC has partnered with SALT, a free online financial literacy tool, to help you manage your money and loans more effectively.
What is SALT?
SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help SAIC students and alums become more financially savvy.
Activating your SALT membership allows you to take advantage of member-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that consolidates and tracks all of your federal student loan information.
- Loan advice from SALT's expert counselors.
- My Money 101, a self-paced resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking, and more.
- Access job and scholarship opportunities.
It is easy to sign up!
Just visit saltmoney.org and choose the "sign up" link in the upper right-hand corner. For technical support, call 855.469.2724.