Teacher Programs: APSI Application
APSI applications are due on Friday, May 31, 2013 for Art History, and Friday, June 14, 2013 for Studio Art.
Complete applications must include the following:
- Completed Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI) Application Form [PDF]
- Completed Teacher Programs Housing Application Form [PDF] (optional)
- Payment: $1,000 or $1,375 with optional housing per session
APSI Art History and Studio Art withdrawal requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student's name, ID number, and course information. The date the request is received in writing is the date used to calculate the refund amount.
- 100 percent refund one week or more prior to the start of the program: Monday, June 17 for APSI Art History, Monday, July 15 for APSI Studio Art Session 1, and Monday, July 22 for APSI Studio Art Session 2.
- No refunds will be issued after Tuesday, June 18 for APSI Art History, Tuesday, July 16 for APSI Studio Art Session 1, and Tuesday, July 23 for APSI Studio Art Session 2.
Note: Refunds take approximately four to six weeks to process, depending on payment type.