Computer Resources & Information Technologies: Microsoft Office 365 instructions
Microsoft Office 365 is available to all SAIC students, faculty and staff. Follow the instructions below to get up and running with Office 365. You can create an account and install the software on your Mac or PC.
- Go here to set up your Office 365 account. Click the Get started for free button.
- Enter your full SAIC email (i.e. Spencer Student would sign in with email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org). Click Sign up.
- Check your SAIC email for a message with the subject "Time to complete Office 365 Education signup." Click the link in the email to verify your address and complete your Office 365 account setup.
- Fill out the form and click Start.
- You can now install Office 365 on your computer.
- After you install the Office suite on a Mac, you will be prompted to set up the applications. Click Get started.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter your full SAIC email, then click next.
- Enter the password you set in Step 4.
- Choose your theme and then click Continue.
- Click Start Using Word.
- Once you see this screen, you're all set and can now start using Office 365!
If you have any questions, feel free to call the CRIT Help Desk at 312.345.3535 or send an email to email@example.com.
CRIT Help Desk
MC 905 (112 S. Michigan Ave.)
SP 401 (37 S. Wabash Ave.)
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.