Computer Resources & Information Technologies: Adobe Creative Cloud for SAIC Community
Adobe Creative Cloud is available to all full-time SAIC students, faculty and staff. Follow the instructions below to get up and running with Creative Cloud.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is available to download at this link, click the blue Sign in button to begin.
- On the next page type only saic.edu (not an email address) into the email address field, then press the tab or return keys.
- You will now be redirected to a new page. Enter your SAIC username and password then click the Login button (use the same username and password you use for Canvas or GMail).
- On this page you must complete the survey question using the pull down menu, then click the Continue button.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Manager installer will begin to download.
- Open the Creative Cloud Installer file in your downloads folder. Run the installer.
- Once the installer finishes, you will see the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Manager appear and prompt you to sign in. To sign in type only saic.edu in the email address field and then either press the return or tab keys. A new window will open, here enter your SAIC username and password and click the Login button.
- You are now logged into Adobe Creative Cloud. You can download, install, and update Adobe CC applications by selecting the Apps tab and clicking Install on any of the applications listed.
If you have any questions, feel free to call the CRIT Help Desk at 312.345.3535 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRIT Help Desk
MC 905 (112 S. Michigan Ave.)
SP 401 (37 S. Wabash Ave.)
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.