Computer Resources & Information Technologies: Adobe Creative Cloud for SAIC Community
Adobe Creative Cloud is available to all full-time SAIC students, faculty and staff. Follow the instructions below to get up and running with Creative Cloud.
To Download Adobe Creative Cloud
- Go here and answer the survey questions. Then, click Sign in.
Please note: You are downloading the software as a 30-day free trial, but you will have the full version after you install and sign in.
- Do not enter your email address into the Email address field. Instead, click the link below the Sign in button to Sign in with an Enterprise ID.
- Enter saic.edu in the Email address or domain name field. Then, click Sign in with an Enterprise ID. You will be redirected to a single sign-on page.
- Log in using the same username and password you use for SAIC Gmail or Canvas.
- The Creative Cloud installer will then download. Open it and install the application on your computer.
- After you install the application on your computer, you will see a Sign in window for Creative Cloud. Do not enter your username and password now. Click Sign in with an Enterprise ID.
- Enter saic.edu in the Email address or domain name field. Then, click Sign in with an Enterprise ID.
- Log in using the SAIC username and password you use for Gmail and Canvas.
- If you see this screen or a similar Creative Cloud page, you're all set! You can now download the apps you need by clicking Install or update an application or the Apps.
If you have any questions, feel free to call the CRIT Help Desk at 312.345.3535 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRIT Help Desk
MC 905 (112 S. Michigan Ave.)
SP 401 (37 S. Wabash Ave.)
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.