Registration for Summer 2019 Middle School Program Classes for Ages 10–13 is Now Open!
New: Register Online or download the and do one of the following:
and do one of the following:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 312.629.6171
- Drop it off at 36 S. Wabash Avenue, Suite 1201, Chicago, IL 60603
View our Summer 2019 brochure.
One- and two-week sessions
In SAIC's Middle School Program camps, kids focus on media-specific and interdisciplinary approaches to art and design with an emphasis on expanding critical thinking skills. With fun and exciting camp options not offered anywhere else in Chicago, your children will be inspired by our fantastic downtown location, exceptional instruction, and regular opportunities to explore the collections of the Art Institute of Chicago.
One and two-week Middle School Program camps meet Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Featured Summer 2019 Courses:
- Animation Camp, June 10-21
- Drawing and Painting Camp, June 24-28
- Architecture Camp, July 8-19
- Fashion Camp, July 22-August 2
- Drawing and Painting Camp, August 5-16