There is no better way to get a sense of how extraordinary a place we are than to visit us here in Chicago. Take a school tour led by our student ambassadors to get their insights into what it’s like to be a student at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC).
SAIC's student-led school tours begin in the LeRoy Neiman Center, located at 37 South Wabash Avenue.
Reservations are requested for all tours.
Undergraduate campus and residence hall tours are offered Monday through Friday(and one Saturday a month) and leave promptly at 11:45 a.m. from the LeRoy Neiman Student Center at 37 South Wabash Avenue. Please plan to arrive at the Student Center by 11:30 a.m, and wear comfortable shoes for walking.
Saturday Tour Dates 2019
- October 19, as part of our Saturday with SAIC event
- November 16
- December 14
We offer graduate campus tours most Mondays and Fridays, leaving promptly at 1:30 p.m. and select Saturdays, departing at 11:45 a.m. We ask that you arrive a few minutes early and meet us at the LeRoy Neiman Center at 37 S. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL 60603.
Saturday Graduate Tour Options
- September 14, 2019
Group Tours—High School, Colleges, and Organizations
- Group tours are offered Monday - Thursday between 9:00-10:30 a.m. or 2:30-4:00 p.m.
- Requests may be made for up to 35 students and 3-5 chaperones.
- SAIC campus tours are designed for high school groups, colleges, or organizations that express a genuine interest in studying visual art and design at the college level.
- SAIC Campus Tours are not designed for elementary or middle school age groups.
To request a group tour, please complete the group tour request form. You will receive an individual follow up for your request.
For any questions, please call 800.232.7242.
Can't visit our campus?
Check out our virtual tour.