Graduate Admissions: Graduate Open House
Graduate Open House
Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
MacLean Ballroom, 112 S. Michigan Ave.
Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m.
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) invites you to join us and meet with faculty from various graduate programs at the nation's most influential art and design school.
Master of Arts Programs
- Arts Administration and Policy
- Art Education
- Art Teaching
- Art Therapy
- Modern Art History, Theory and Criticism
- New Arts Journalism
- Visual and Critical Studies
- Dual Degree: Arts Administration and Policy and Modern Art History, Theory and Criticism
Master of Fine Arts in Writing
Master of Fine Arts in Studio, Visual Communication Design
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Studio, Visual Communication Design
- Architecture with an Emphasis in Interior Architecture
- Designed Objects
- Fashion, Body and Garment
Master of Science in Historic Preservation
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Fashion, Body and Garment