We always offer walk-in research help, but did you know you can set up an appointment to meet one-on-one with a librarian? Call 312.899.5096 or email us (email@example.com) today.
Interlibrary loan services are available to SAIC students enrolled in degree programs, SAIC faculty, and SAIC staff.
Request a book from I-Share
- Login to I-Share using the barcode number on the BACK of your ID and your last name
- Usually takes 3-5 days; you will receive an email once it arrives
Request a book/media not located in I-Share
- Fill out the interlibrary loan form
- Usually takes 1-2 weeks; you will receive an email or phone call once it arrives
Request an article not owned by Flaxman Library
- Fill out the article request form
- Usually takes 2-5 days; you will receive an email once it arrives
Schedule a time for your class to meet with a librarian. For general library research sessions email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 312.899.5096 or stop by.
See our guide for incorporating library materials and information literacy ideas into your course and its assignments: Information Literacy at SAIC
Students - Find books on reserve for your class.
For questions relating to copyright and posting licensed content check out the following resources:
Posting copyrighted or licensed resources: When it is necessary to obtain permission to post copyrighted material to your course page, Flaxman Library staff offer to request the permission and to pay reasonable fees from the library budget.
Suggest New Titles
Please let us know what you think we should purchase for Flaxman Library collections. Simply fill out this form and click the submit button. Thank you in advance for your suggestion.